Historic architecture meets industrial chic in Boston’s best boutique hotel
Strongly independent and passionately unique, The Boxer Hotel channels the spirit of Boston, a classic New England city steeped in heritage, culture, and intellectualism. Occupying the city’s historic Flatiron Building on the western edge of Bulfinch Triangle, our Boston boutique hotel exudes relaxed sophistication with an urban industrial chic design that draws inspiration from the city’s New England roots. With our elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites, smart amenities, and central location close to the neighborhoods of North End, Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill, The Boxer engages leisure and business travelers alike to experience the true essence of Boston—a metropolitan city with a small-town vibe.
Here at The Boxer, we pride ourselves in being among the best hotels in Boston for our personalized, intuitive service and for treating guests like friends and family. Our staff, many of who are born and raised in Boston and the remaining who have adopted it as their own, is here to help you make the most of our beloved city. Stop by the front desk for a chat and we’ll happily divulge our favorite Boston restaurants and bars, suggest local Boston events and activities to do, or even arrange for a day of pampering during your Boston business trip.
We know how important it is to stay fully connected, especially if you’re on corporate travel in Boston, so The Boxer offers complimentary wireless and wired Internet access available in each guestroom, as well as free Wi-Fi in the lobby and in our restaurant and lounge. If you’re without your computer, the lobby computer kiosk is also available 24 hours a day with complimentary printing.
Breakfast & Dinner at Finch
Our Boston boutique hotel’s onsite restaurant Finch opens early from 6:30–11 a.m. for breakfast and then again at 4pm for dinner and drinks. Stop by for simple modern American fare accompanied by a long list of great beers, wines and fabulously creative cocktails. Learn more about Finch’s hours and menus, or see our special offers for experiencing Finch during your stay at The Boxer.
- Complimentary bike rentals
- L’Occitane bath products
- Keurig coffee makers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 32” flat screen televisions
- iHomes with iPhone 5 docking station and clock
- Irons and ironing boards
- Complimentary Newspaper – The Boston Globe
- Fitness center, open 24 hours a day with secure access as well as complimentary access to The Boston Sports Club 1( Bulfinch Place location)
- Lobby computer kiosk
- Valet service from 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. daily
- Pet friendly
- Dry Cleaning Services
- In Room Dining
- Upscale in room mini-bar inclusive of Harry’s Shaving Kits
- Finch – The Boxer’s restaurant and bar serving breakfast, light bites and dinner
- ADA Compliant / ADA compliant bathrooms available
- Close walk to TD Garden, North End, Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall, Government Center and Mass General Hospital
- Smoke-free hotel (please note that there is a $250 fine per smoking incident)
For more details, review our Fact Sheet.
Please note that The Boxer is a smoke-free hotel and smoking is not permitted in any of our guest rooms and common areas.