Junior Suite Accessible
The well-appointed Junior Suites are accessible rooms that offer city views of downtown Boston, complete with luxury amenities and small workspace area. As usual, Wi-Fi is always free. The accessible bathrooms feature custom designed vanities with Calcutta marble tops and a glass shower stall. Traditional Kings are furnished with an industrial chic open frame wardrobe and an area to work (if you must) — Wi-Fi is always free. Feel at home with such deluxe amenities as: an iHome with an iPhone docking station, minibar, 32” flat screen TV and a Keurig coffee maker.
As always, please feel free to contact the hotel directly for additional details or specific questions on our accessible hotel and room amenities and features. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.
Accessible Rooms include:
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Rooms can be adjoining for caregivers – please contact the hotel to arrange
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable from bed
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom with seats in the shower
- Shower heads are reachable and can be hand-held
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Showers has non-slip surfaces
- Bathroom sink is lowered for a wheelchair to fit underneath
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
- In-room telephones have audible signals to indicate messages
- In-room telephones have braille
- There is braille on light switches in-room