Traditional King Accessible
The Traditional Accessible Guestroom with a King Bed. Feature the Serta Perfect Sleeper double bed, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, work area, a wireless speakerphone and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Bathroom has a roll-in shower.
As always, please feel free to contact the hotel directly for additional details or specific questions on our accessible hotel and room amenities and features. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.
Accessible Rooms include:
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable from bed
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom with seats in the shower
- Shower heads are reachable and can be hand-held
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Showers has non-slip surfaces
- Bathroom sink is lowered for a wheelchair to fit underneath
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
- In-room telephones have audible signals to indicate messages
- In-room telephones have braille
- There is braille on light switches in-room
- 42” flat screen TV